🔪 No Exit by Taylor Adams | William Morrow
- This is a dark, edgy, action-packed thriller that even got surprisingly gory. It was everything I wanted in my life.
🔪 The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides | Caledon Books
- Suspense and trickery done pretty well. Michaelides can really only get better from here. So, if you feel like giving a debut author a chance, this is recommended!
🔪The Homecoming by Andrew Pyper
- This was pretty much the shit if you’re into dark thrillers with a horror-sci-fi undertone.
🔪Bunny by Mona Awad
- Deeply satirical, perfectly written and highly disturbing, this is a work of literary horror that is so audacious, it is quite honestly, unforgettable. And it doesn’t hurt that the author is Canadian.
🔪City of Windows (Lucas Page, #1) by Robert Pobi
- A tense plot, really interesting characters and a tone that anyone wanting to read a thriller that feels genuine and exciting and different will appreciate.
🔪An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- There are so many “girl” psychological thrillers packing this genre, that it was nice to read something that was mentally engaging and took a different approach to crafting a thriller.
Updated: January 16, 2020