It’s Take Two of his book tag! This time I’ve been nominated by the lovely Emily over at A Literary Life.
My original questions remain the same – What is the criteria for this? How am I versatile? I don’t feel versatile. Most Scorpios aren’t if you believe in that, which I occasionally do.
I can solemnly swear that I am consistently stubborn and extremely picky. And the only time me and the words “laid back” are in the same sentence is when it comes to my social views. Otherwise, watch out, because I am definitely a Crabby Patty.
With that said, I do love being tagged in things so I’ll take it!
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve discovered recently or regularly follow.
- Nominate those 7 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
For the record, I distinctly remember having a very difficult time coming up with facts about myself the first time around. I don’t know why, but it turns out talking about myself can be a difficult task.
So, if you’re reading along and one or two of the facts happen to be things like “I have arms” or “I wear clothes to work,” just accept these answers and move on.Continue reading “Book Tag: The Versatile Blogger Award, Take 2”