I haven’t done one of these in a while…and it figures the first one I’m going to do has literally nothing to do with books!
I’m just contrary that way, I suppose.
So, really this is just a quick tag to talk about myself. Do I like to get high and watch Scooby Doo? Yes! Do I know how to immigrate someone into Canada? Yes, again!
I have so many layers. My plot thickens…
Ugh, no. Forget I said that. Just read on for a few tidbits about me and forget about my pot or how thick it is.
1. Cartoon(s) that you love?
The last cartoon I watched and loved was Big Mouth. But sometimes all a woman really needs is to get a little high and watch some Scooby-Doo.
2. What is your favourite song right now?
No Good by Kaleo is the fucking shitttttt.
3. What is something you could do for hours (something aside from reading)?
Watch tv or movies. I could, and I do.
4. What is something you love to do that would surprise your followers?
I mean I’m pretty new around here. No one knows me very well at all, so pretty much anything I do would be brand new information. How about I run an instagram account that is completely dedicated to my dog: @finnegan_the_cavapoo.
But really, what 30-something doesn’t at this point? I’m also a pretty dedicated RPG gamer.
5. What is your favourite oddly specific thing to learn about?
Serial killers and other murderers. Something about that dark side of humanity that just interests the shit out of me.
6. What is something unusual that you know how to do?
I can immigrate someone into Canada. It seems like a intense process – and it is – but with a lot of research and dedication, I managed to get my husband and his two kids into the country in under a year.
7. Something you’ve made in the last year?
8. What is your most recent personal project?
A writing project that means something to me.
9. Something you think about often?
Money. My marriage. What I’m doing with my life. Projects I want to complete in my house.
10. What is an oddly specific favourite of yours?
Being scratched. I could be scratched until I’m raw.
Until next time booknerds…